Introduction to Threading

After a good vacation I am back to my video logs, and today I have shared a video on threading, usually, this is the one which gets asked most in interviews and even now many experienced folks out there struggle with the part involving multi-threading operations.

But to understand multi-threading or threading in general we must first understand the basics of threading.

In this video, I have tried my best to capture a few flavors of threading, queues and race conditions. The video is in Hindi if I get adequate requests I can make the video in English too :)

Please do ask your friends or anyone who wants to learn iOS and needs to know in general how to improve in IT, then please do like, share and subscribe to this channel to know how easy it is to code and learn.

Until then happy iCoding and have a nice day.



Comments