Your code does not need to be complex and it can be simplified very easily

A small request to the one reading this: If you think the video tutorials are good and helps you to learn new concepts or old easily then please subscribe to the channel and share it with your friends and ask them to subscribe as well.

I want to know if the new tutorial in Hindi is doing any good and helping you in a someway and by subscribing I would know if you all are really interested and want me to create more of such videos.

In this video session, I would like to present how few programmers love to try new things and in their attempt, they forget how simple it is to do clean coding.

Your code does not need to have complexities and it can be simplified from a greater margin and in this video, I am demonstrating how you can do it and avoid being a programmer who loves to try new things but ends up making it complex.

So here's the link to my new video, I hope you like it and please do share and subscribe to the channel to make it grow and gain knowledge :). I hope you enjoy this video, happy iCoding and have a nice day.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJznwyuOHZc











Comments

Post a Comment